Atualização do Software GroLab™ 188.8.131.52
Hoje lançámos uma nova versão do Software GroLab™. Em baixo poderás encontrar a lista de alterações desta versão.
Lista de alterações:
- Fixed wrong “other sensor” icon on grow configuration section;
- Fixed a crash opening a chart when GroNode has an invalid date/time;
- Fixed not properly setting ON/OFF alarm input condition when using “other input” sensor type;
- Fixed not showing an error message when exporting data logs to file operation fails;
- Fixed a crash opening the data logs export to file menu when GroNode has an invalid date/time;
- Fixed a crash while exporting data logs to file, caused by using not allowed characters for a sheet name, now those characters are replaced by whitespaces;
- Hardware version is now visible next to the firmware version on GroNode Settings and Modules menus.
- Improved information about SoilBot’s moisture sensor sample time;
- Improved overall fields text validation;
- Added Cloud Endpoint field on GroNode Cloud Settings (only available if GroNode has the latest firmware version 184.108.40.206);
- Now before calibrating a sensor/probe alarms that use it will be disabled, after calibrating alarms are restored;
- Now before calibrating a peristaltic pump alarms that use it as input condition will also be disabled until calibration finishes (older software versions only disabled alarms that use the peristaltic pump as output condition);