GroLab™ Software Update 126.96.36.199
July 9, 2018
Today we released a new GroLab™ Software version. Below you can find the release notes for this version.
- Fixed wrong “other sensor” icon on grow configuration section;
- Fixed a crash opening a chart when GroNode has an invalid date/time;
- Fixed not properly setting ON/OFF alarm input condition when using “other input” sensor type;
- Fixed not showing an error message when exporting data logs to file operation fails;
- Fixed a crash opening the data logs export to file menu when GroNode has an invalid date/time;
- Fixed a crash while exporting data logs to file, caused by using not allowed characters for a sheet name, now those characters are replaced by whitespaces;
- Hardware version is now visible next to the firmware version on GroNode Settings and Modules menus.
- Improved information about SoilBot’s moisture sensor sample time;
- Improved overall fields text validation;
- Added Cloud Endpoint field on GroNode Cloud Settings (only available if GroNode has the latest firmware version 188.8.131.52);
- Now before calibrating a sensor/probe alarms that use it will be disabled, after calibrating alarms are restored;
- Now before calibrating a peristaltic pump alarms that use it as input condition will also be disabled until calibration finishes (older software versions only disabled alarms that use the peristaltic pump as output condition);