GroLab™ GroNode Firmware Update v18.104.22.168
May 30, 2022
Today we released a new firmware version for GroNode, a GroLab™ module. Below you can find the release notes for this version.
- Added a new communication paradigm based on small frames, the old method still works when the module doesn’t support the new one;
- Added a new method to handle a timed action (Alarms/Schedules), if the active time is lower than 3600s (1Hour), the respective module will handle that active time directly, the old method still works when the module doesn’t support the new one;
- These 2 new features will be implemented for the remaining modules in their next firmware update;
- Improved e-mail notifications format to comply with the e-mail standards regarding lines’ size;
- Improved module’s firmware comparison tools;
- Improved packages loss counter regarding communications;
- Improved overall communications;
- Improved Areas’ reading to better validate if an Area/Grow exists;
- Fixed sending an incorrect Area in the UpdateAll command;
- Code cleanup;
- Other minor changes and improvements.