THE CONTROL BOOTH
GroLab™ Software is the control booth of the system. The main purpose of this software is to allow you to fully configure the whole system, providing all the tools to customize modules and devices settings matching the functionalities of any agricultural growing system.
Track your grow(s) progress through IP cameras and a variant of data inputs, featuring graphs, historical data, and trends. All sensors/actuators data can easily be exported to a friendly file for an external deep analysis.
Using a third-party device capable of cloud data logging, GroLab™ system can periodically upload data to that device in the JSON format.
Thanks to the remote control feature, this easy-to-use software allows you to keep controlling and monitoring your grow(s) like if you were there.
The GroLab™ Software provides you all of these features in a forward thinking, easy and simple way. It is full of simple illustrations that will guide you on the introduction to the world of grow automation. A simple click and go function, removing all the complicated operations usually associated with this kind of product.
Nowadays, our time is a valuable concept and it can be difficult to constantly take care of our grow(s). Using GroLab™ means no more arduous tasks and time-consuming maintenance.
With this state-of-the-art controller everything is at the distance of one simple click anywhere at anytime.
It provides all the tools to configure modules and devices settings matching the functionalities of any agricultural growing system. Set the device name, type, power, cool-down time (no more HPS damage) and much more, with just a simple click. GroLab™ software even allows you to export modules configurations to a file that you can import at any time.
Setup Areas & Grows
Real-time Monitor and Control
Data-Logging & Storaging
Advanced Data Analysis
One of the possible reactions is to suspend some parts or even the whole system until the user gives the order to continue. When a security alarm activates, GroNode (the system's core module) will blink red and can also be configured to emit a loud beeper and send e-mail notifications.
GroLab™ Software v184.108.40.206 (2017-12-05)
– Implemented single time execution mode to Schedules/Alarms;
– Implemented peristaltic calibration;
– Implemented custom time and day/night modes on all Alarm types;
– Implemented device Security Cooldown time;
– Implemented export data logs to file;
– Added delete data logs button to GroNode settings;
– Added GroNode date/time and state to Alarms editor/creator wizard;
– Added full backup feature to loading operation in order to restore backups after firmware upgrade (case its needed);
– Added default Security Cooldown time based on device;
– Added manual module firmware installation on troubleshoot section;
– Added the possibility to create a Schedule to pump an amount of milliliters using a peristaltic pump;
– Remade module sensor/device configuration wizard;
– Fixed minor issues adding/deleting/editing Areas/Grows;
– Fixed issues related with modules import/export settings;
– Fixed several bugs related with Area/Grow filters;
– Fixed minor issues related with Alarms creator wizard;
– Improved Area day/night;
– Improved automatic GroNode search;
– Now its not possible to use internal PowerBot temperature as main Area temperature;
– Now its possible to choose week days on Light Schedules;
– Now changing from a peristaltic to other type will clear the calibration parameters and update Schedules/Alarms;
– Now it is possible to create an Alarm if user have at least one device or e-mail notifications configured;
– Other minor changes and improvements;
You can try it out now even without GroLab™ modules! Just use the following credentials to access the demo mode: